The Maintenance Technician is responsible for safely performing emergency and preventative repairs to plant machinery and infrastructure.
The Maintenance Technician responds to the needs of the production supervisor in the event of an unplanned production line breakdown.
The Maintenance Technician effectively utilizes manpower and equipment to complete repairs in a timely manner, thereby contributing to the productivity and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (To include the following, other may be assigned)
• Responsible for safely performing emergency and preventative repairs to plant machinery and infrastructure and minimizing production time losses associated with the breakdown or failure of production equipment
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of a Preventative Maintenance Program designed to establish reliability of production equipment and infrastructure. Effectively utilize manpower to complete repairs in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of a Work Order System designed to establish priority and control over maintenance request from production personnel. Ensures that Work Oder (Maintenance) request are fulfilled in a timely fashion. • Responsible for the safe and prudent use of company equipment and tools. Also, ensures a safe work environment by utilizing Lock-out/Tag-out procedures and reporting any unsafe condition
• Responsible for the inventory of maintenance supplies. Informs the Maintenance Supervisor when supplies have been removed from stock and require replenishment. Provides ordering information for replenishment of stock. • Responsible for utilizing the Work Order system both in entering work orders and completing work orders, as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Communicates daily with internal personnel from Production and Quality Assurance.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.