Are you a Machine Operator who likes to work with food? Apply Today and Start Work Right Away!
A food production company in Woodinville needs Machine Operators for their production area to assist with cutting and bagging potatoes and other vegetable products.
Shift: 6 am-4:30 pm; Monday-Friday (Also can accommodate a 7 am and 9 am start time)
- Retrieve carts of plastic black crates that are filled with potatoes which will be processed and cut
- Operate a potato cutting machine and cut the potatoes to the desired size
- Filled yellow mesh bags with cut potatoes coming out of the machine and place into 150-gallon bins filled with a water and sulfide mixture
- Must have 1 year of experience in a warehouse, food production, or manufacturing environment
- Must be willing to learn how to customize the food cutting machines, safely change out the cutting mechanisms, and learn to operate the controls
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds safely and regularly