DO YOU NEED WORK?
Are you interested in a TEMP-TO-HIRE position?
ResourceMFG has temp-to-hire warehouse associate positions in Warsaw for 1st and 2nd shifts. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Apply to day for this great opportunity.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks
- Check in merchandise
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing
- Read customer orders,work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
- Move items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
- File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage are.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Sweep, dust, mop, and organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Diploma or GED Equivalency
- Resume and interview- required
- Stable job history at least 6 months on your last job
- Prior RF Unit Experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and decision making skills desired
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Ability and availability to work extended hours
- Ability to move/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to withstand temperatures in a typical warehouse environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time