Machine Operators wanted in the Glenview, IL area!
Two shifts available:
1st: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM and 3rd: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
You'll be working 12 hour shifts, 2 days on / 2 days off
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate slitter line and all associated equipment to include re-winders, robot, conveyors, label machine and stackers
- Responsible for set up of line. Placing coils on re-winders, stringing/taping line, and securing lids
- Accountable for a final quality check of finished coils/packaging as the line is broken down
- Maintain area supplies (boxes, tier sheets, labels, strap, shrink wrap, etc.) and put finished goods into stock properly
We offer competitive pay, free college training to advance your career, weekly paycheck and medical benefits.
- High school diploma or GED
- Should have steel toe boots
- Should have the understanding that they will be standing for their shift and have constant work to do.
- Candidates should be willing to learn processes and follow all safety policies.
- Candidates must have good work ethics as well as attendance.
- Candidates must be willing to learn all responsibilities and preform the duties required to complete their job at a high level of satisfaction
2 years experience with plastics and/or pressurized machinery