Schedule: M-F, 3rd shift (11pm-7am); however, training is required to be completed on 1st shift (7am - 3pm) prior to moving to the off shift.
The position include weekends, as this is our 24/7 position; however, you would have 2 days off in row.
Pay starts at $14/hr and up (contingent on experience).
Primary Job Functions/Skills include:
• Stacking material (stationary/repetitive primary function of position)
• Pulling from inventory the required material for specific product being produced
• Machine set up/ changeover when required
• Performs maintenance and initial troubleshooting in case of issues
• Operates machines according to procedures
• Logs data into computer database, reviews SPC
• Maintains applicable paperwork and checks for accuracy
• Inspects completed product before releasing to production
• Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 lbs
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
*Must have 3 years continuous hands on production experience
*Must have prior mechanical/machine maintenance experience and a technical degree
*Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time
*Must have computer skills and be knowledgeable in Excel
*Must have an Associate degree or higher
*Must utilize appropriate safety equipment for environment when necessary (Safety Boots, hearing or eye protection, etc.).