Full time position through an emissions-reduction company on site at a Generating Plant in Bedford, KY.
Facility Operators needed to work a Dupont schedule that is rotating swing shifts.
Every 4 weeks operator will have 7 consecutive days off.
Starting pay is $19.10 per hour and at 6-12 months you will be evaluated and a possible raise to $20.42 and at 12 months another evaluation and possible raise to $22.86 per hour.
There is a $.50 shift differential when working the night shift.
Facility operators will have the following duties, but not limited to:
- Operate and maintain the facility to meet the "coal up" requirements of a power plant.
- Operate and mantain a telehandler, skidsteer and other heavy equipment
- Perform 30 minute inspections of equipment and facility to monitor and maintain proper and accurate application rates of products.
- Coordinate with power plant personnel to maintain good communications and scheduling of facility operations.
- Demonstrates the ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical failures and perform emergency repairs to mechanical, electrical, pumping, heating and related equipment.
- Record accurate, timely data and feed rates for products.