Quality Inspector- Printed Circuit Boards
ResourceMFG has an immediate temp to hire opening for a 1st and 2nd shift Quality Inspectors for a PCB Manufacturer in Longmont.
As a Quality Inspector, you will have experience in the inspection of the PCB during the process of production assembly process or through final system assembly.
- At least 1 year PCBA Inspection.
- J-Std Soldering Certification.
- Mechanical Assembly and\or Inspection Experience
- 1st shift - Monday - Friday 7 am - 3:30 pm
- 2nd shift - Monday - Friday 3:30 pm - midnight
Pay is $16-18/hr
- Current or previous IPC-610 Certification or 2-5 Years Class II and Class III Fine Pitch Soldering Experience.
- Must be able to provide proof of High school diploma or GED, or College/Associates degree.
Apply today for immediate consideration!