ResourceMFG has partner with South Suburban Manufacture in search of an skilled and experience Brake Press setup operator. 1st shift position, pay rate depends on experience and how well the candidate interviews.
The Brake Press Operator uses brake presses and miscellaneous equipment to create, shape, and customize materials into a variety of forms dictated by Fabrication plans. Reads and interprets detailed and complex instructions to produce the desired forms.
• Set up and operates brake presses and other equipment on a variety of parts
• Checks products against standards for conformance to specifications
• Follows specifications in job orders, verbal instructions, and blueprints
• Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction
• Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or workpieces
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience preferred
• Math skills
• Ability to read blueprints
• Knowledge of standard and metric measurements
• Knowledge of quality assurance and self-inspection techniques
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented
• Team orientation