We are are looking for hard working individuals interested in becoming a member of a fantastic team. Assist one of the areas largest automotive facilities in helping the environment. The is a great career opportunity and it will go fast.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
- Collects carts/boxes/containers from designated areas and transports to other area for managing.
- Cleans work area according to 5S standards.
- Proven experience as forklift operator.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Ability to work in a hot or cold environment.
- Ability to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and smell.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- 6 months experience in forklift operation (preferred).
Great opportunity with fantastic pay, benefits. Free online classes!
Don't miss out, apply now!