We are searching for experienced CNC programmers with G-coding experience to join a fantastic team. This is an opportunity that you don't want to let slip away. Apply Now!
- Use sound practices to develop the tool path strategies to generate part features / details that optimize tool life and ensure part dimensions are produced within tolerance with a high degree of repeat ability.
- Interpret part drawings and specifications, including GD&T (geometric dimension and tolerance) call-outs.
- Guide and support team members when they need assistance with programming, set ups, troubleshooting, and how to load/unload parts correctly and efficiently.
- Machine fixture necessary to successfully machine production parts.
- Knowledge of milling operations, including G-code, cutting tools, machine tool operation, and tool-path strategies.
- Ability to communicate with others in a team atmosphere and give assistance if needed.
- 3+ years of experience programming, setting up, and troubleshooting machining programs on CNC machine tools.
Great opportunity with fantastic pay, benefits. Free online classes! Don't miss out apply now!