CNC and Manual Machinist $15-$21
Schedule Monday-Thrusday 1:30pm-12:00am
- Setup and run CNC and Manual Mills and Lathes
- Machinists will use basic math and computing skills to complete there daily work.
- Parts will be machined to blueprint or drawing schematic.
- Machinists will utilize micrometer, dial caliper, tape measure and other measurement devices to ensure that the parts are within specified tolerance.
- Maintaining clean machinery and shop.
- Cleaning/Deburing parts.
- Three day weekends.
- We offer medical benefits and educational classes.
- Temp to hire with advancement opportunities.
- Flexible starting pay. (Depending on experience).
- Weekly Pay.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimension and Tolerance.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Self motivated and dedicated.