We're looking for someone with limitless potential, and a fantastic drive to succeed. Are you passionate about not only meeting expectations, but surpassing them? If this is you, we'd love to meet you. Apply now!
- Follows all written instructions to perform slitting, trimming, inspection, packaging and any other processing functions.
- Operates equipment as needed to perform job duties.
- Ensures data is entered into computer system(s).
- Performs visual checks of product to ensure all applicable standards are met.
- Uses measuring devices to ensure product meets all required specifications.
- Performs all work in a safe manner and ensures safety in the work area.
- Participates in the continuous improvement program (kaizen).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, quality manuals, operational procedures and work instruction.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Knowledge of metric system, ability to work with computers, mechanically inclined.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.