Great client in Orrville (15 miles north west of Massillon) is looking for a career oriented person for a temp to hire potential position.
Looking for someone who can work 3rd shift from 10:00 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday through Friday. Typically 40 hour work week. Need to be available to train on 1st shift
Rate: $16.00 - $20.00 depending on experience and interview
Job Description: Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and CNC machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the following duties.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut
- Starts and observes machine operation
- QC of product
- Must have a resume detailing experience and complete a face to face interview
- 2+ years as CNC Mill set-up and operator
- 2+ years of reading blueprints to understand tolerance, dimensions, set-up requirements
- 2+ of editing controls and replacement parts and tooling
- Adapt at measuring and quality assurance
If you want to start quickly then apply using the link below and complete entire application