Quality Assurance Inspector
Get the job done in the comfort of your favorite jeans. Great opportunity for overtime hours.
ResourceMFG is seeking candidates for a temp-to-hire opportunity in Kinston, NC with a local window manufacturer as a Quality Assurance Inspector on 1st Shift.
The Quality Assurance Inspector will be responsible to inspects final product for defects of assigned fast-paced production line. ResourceMFG's Quality Assurance Inspector will work closely with production team and Production Supervisor, under direction of Quality Manager, to ensure the quality of all windows produced.The Quality Assurance Inspector acts as the consumers' eyes and advocate.
Candidates must be able to maintain an exceptional attendance and performance track. Interview manufacturing facility will be required.
Fundamental Job Duties:
- Inspects finished product for imperfections
- Verifies - accuracy of hardware used, correct color, size, style, model, glass, grids, labels
- Installs correct labels
- Accepts or rejects product based on inspection
- Perform other duties as assigned to maintain production line's efficiency
- 1+ years of Quality Control/Assurance exp.
- Ability to frequently perform heavy lifting: lift and/or carry 40 pounds or more
- Use, understand, and thoroughly read a tape measure
- Must be able to pass an eye exam
- Ability to add, subtract, and work with fractions
- Ability to work while standing
- Ability to work production schedule: 8-12 hour shifts
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Team oriented and able to work within a diverse workforce
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus