CNC Mill / Lathe Operator
Machine operators wanted! Entry level for those mechanically inclined!!
- Utilizes expert knowledge to operate a variety of CNC Lathes or Mills and to timely and efficiently produce complex production parts to required specifications.
- Operate CNC Horizontal, vertical, or lathe machining centers in a safe and efficient manner to produce production parts to specifications, including complex or difficult parts.
- Past experience is a plus. Works with a wide variety of materials, tooling and machine operations.
- Ability to interpret complex blueprints and apply a variety of geometric and Trigonometric principles.
- Experience in uploading, downloading and detailed editing of programs.
- Capable of working with a wide variety of materials, select speeds, feeds and tooling.
- Thorough knowledge of cutting tool selections.
- Inspects precision parts and makes necessary adjustments to maintain accuracy.
- Promptly and accurately completes all required record keeping.
- Performs machine maintenance Keeps the machine and surrounding work area clean, safe and well organized.
- Debur parts when time allows Maintain the security and confidentially of our customer's products and documentation.
- Other shifts available