Are you Mechanically inclined?
Do you know how to use a table saw?
Do you know how to use a tape measure?
If So, we want to meet you!
We have immediate pallet building positions available!
- Work independently or with a partner to build custom size pallets following the written
- instructions of the pallet design
- Maintain or exceed minimum pallet production expectations
- Perform pallet construction tasks involving strenuous manual labor.
- Excellent physical stamina is required
- Standing/walking up to 8 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue
- Repetitive use of hammer, hand-held, pneumatic and power tools
- Must be able to control precision (quickly and repeatedly adjust the contact of a nail gun to exact position)
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly, safely, and in a controlled manner
- Maintain a clean working environment; clean entire work area thoroughly at the end of the shift
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Essential to possess abilities to work safely in a fast-paced environment; endure temperature exposure – heat, humidity, cold; be exposed to wood dust and particles as well as a higher than normal noise exposure. Mandatory ear protection is provided
Shift: 6 DAYS/Week
Monday-Friday (10 hour shift) AND Saturday (8 hour shift)
1st: 5:00 am - 3:00 pm
2nd: 3:00 pm - 1:30 am
Only qualified candidates will be contacted