ResourceMFG is hiring Material Handlers
Shift Time: 4:45 AM - 3:30 PM
Overtime is available
- Weigh dry seasonings on industrial scale
- Separate and sort incoming shipments of raw materials such as dried vegetables, raw season packets including shrimp, beef and chicken in powder form
- Safe food handling--exposure to food allergens VERY high
ResourceMFG offers immediate benefits, weekly pay, and paid holiday!
- Plain White T Shirt (no buttons, designs, zippers)
- Blue/black work pants
- Steel-toed boots
- PPE provided onsite.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Basic knowledge of scales to weigh product
- Ability to stand duration of shift
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to understand oral and written direction
- Basic math skills required
- No food allergies--This position requires you to work around food allergens such as shellfish, nuts and soy***