1st Shift Experienced Receiving Clerk NEEDED!!!
Apply Today - We Offer all Benefits, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Ensure the safety and quality of the products that the line produces.
- Answers and transfer incoming phone
- Check truck drivers in and out of the warehouse
- Match the “Pallet Slip” against the information on the “Pick Ticket” before generating the Bill of Lading
- Generating Bills of Lading and pallet memos for each shipment leaving the warehouse
- Assist with inventory control and counts
- May serve as backup for receiving returns
- Give directions to drivers calling
- Verify info w/ driver SO#, trailer # SID, destination
- Brief drivers on driver safety policy (choke wheels, turn off engine, etc)
- Keeping track of driver who are late or being rejected
- Updating TMS
- Scanning daily sales order into Navision
- Communicate with carriers
- Scan & fax all export paperwork to customs, export department, shipping coordinator
- Scan all transfer orders to CA
- Create UPS paperwork
- Fulfills each customers paperwork requirements (packing lists, supplemental bill of ladings, faxes)
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Plain White T-Shirt (no buttons, designs, zippers)
- Blue/black work pants
- Steel Toed-boots
- All other required PPE provided on-site
- 1 year certificate from college or tech school; or 3-6 months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to do basic math in all units of measure.