ResourceMFG is hiring EXPERIENCED Sit-Down Forklift Operators!!
4:45 AM - 3:30 PM
Will be driving a Toyota Propane Sit down Forklift in the Receiving department of facility.
- Confirm every load is correct by matching the pallet tags against the pick ticket and make sure it has the appropriate initials “PB, LB, & CB.”;
- Pull orders and load trailers as assigned
- Ensure all trucks are loaded within the specified time frame
- Receive inbound shipments, returns from customer and stock transfers
- Rack finished goods from production and record the movements
- Rotate inventory by Production Date Code
- Perform the forklift inspection on a daily basis and report any problems to the supervisor
- Sort, stack and put away the returned pallets from carriers
- Perform month end physical inventory and cycle counts as assigned
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse up to including empty trashcans
- Replenish Liquid Propane Gas tanks
- Track pallets for each shipment
- Fill out the trailer inspection sheet before loading each trailer, if find any damage or the trailer is filthy, do not load it and report it to your supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Operate the forklift in strict compliance with the safety rules
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
ResourceMFG offers weekly pay, immediate benefits, and paid holiday/vacation!
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!!!
- 6 months of related experience
- Ability to stand duration of shift
- Ability to push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide
- Must be proficient in programs as Word, Excel and other applicable computer software
- Must pass prequalifying test AND evaluation by supervisor
- Previous Sit-down Propane Forklift experience required
- Plain Blue T Shirt (no buttons, designs, zippers)
- Blue/black work pants
- STEEL TOES Boots
- PPE--provided on-site