Seeking an Production Workers with experience working in a manufacturing plant and/or experience operating a Punch Press or working in a sorting/packing position. We have availability on 1st and 2nd Shift with minimum of 40-50 hours per week.
• Familiar with the Quality Policy and Objectives
• Completion of Production Paperwork
• Obtain the required forms, specifications and instructions from QC
• Performance of -process inspections as required
• Following Packaging / Labeling instructions per shop paper or other instructions
• Report press/ die problems to supervisor, reporting of actual or potential product quality issues to QC or Supervisor
• Stopping production when known or suspected nonconforming conditions exist
• Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs
• Housekeeping in all areas
• Preferred High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Experience working in a manufacturing plant
• Experience operating a Punch Press is a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills; bilingual Spanish is a plus.
• Must be able to work as a team member and not an individual
• Dependable and punctual.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.