EXPERIENCED Quality Control Tech Needed!
The quality control tech is responsible for testing/inspecting products and comply/evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain the quality and reliability of the products.
- Position will train on 1st shift for 2 weeks, then begin on 2nd shift
- Performs periodic weight checks from the production lines to insure proper weight standards are being achieved.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities.
- Prepares and sets up daily taste tests of product.
- Upon delivery, will inspect and tests raw materials.
- Dried ingredients must be inspected for foreign matter prior to being released for production.
- Will visually inspect "on hold" product.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards.
- Prepares data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Wash dishes and other kitchenware and put them away after tastings.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Join our team today!