Entry Level Machine Operator
MACHINE OPERATORS NEEDED!
HIRING ALL SHIFTS!
- Hours: 3:30 pm - 2:00 am
- Overtime available
- Routine machine inspection
- Operate machines for duration of production
- Provide necessary daily reports
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Completion of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
*This position is in a food manufacturing facility--exposure to shellfish, soy, nut, allergens possible*
ResourceMFG offers paid holiday, vacation, weekly pay, and immediate benefits!
Join our team today!
- NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to stand duration of shift
- Ability to provide necessary reports and manuals to supervisors
- Ability to understand written and oral instructions
- Ability to use basic math principals
- Ability to work in varying temperatures
- Ability to cross-train on lines
- Plain White T-shirt (no zippers, designs, buttons, etc.)
- Blue/Black work pants (no jeans, leggings, sweat-pants, etc.)
- Steel-toed boots required
- PPE provided by onsite