Production / Assembly :: 2nd Shift
Do you have experience in assembly looking for an opportunity for growth?
Assembly / Production:
To assemble and repair composite parts using standardized procedures, work instructions, and controlled documents.
Shift: Monday - Friday 1:00PM - 9:30PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES of Assembly / Production:
- Read and interpret written work processes, manufacturing aides, models, and blueprints for assembly
- Proficiency in the use of power and hand tools for defined processes.
- Maintain compliance with ISO/AS9100 requirements
- Use company systems such as time clocks, QAD, QCBD (site quality database) and SiteHawk (SDS database)
- Perform other duties requiring similar skill, effort and accountability within the area of responsibility. May perform duties of similar skill, effort and accountability in other areas as assigned during production down periods or as a cross-training opportunity.