Apply TODAY :: Maintenance Position Available!
Pay: $18-$20(Depending on experience)
Shift: Monday - Friday 5am-1:30pm
Location: Puyallup, WA.
Maintenance Job Duties: As a maintenance personnel, you will be working directly with the Maintenance Supervisor implementing and maintain various maintenance programs, work with close tolerances, assist in lighting / lighting repairs, do equipment repairs and modifications as needed, along with other duties that may be assigned
Mental and Physical Demands of Maintenance Position:
- Operating forklifts and fork trucks.
- Working on a step ladders and lifts.
- Handling light equipment and tools at various times throughout the facility.
- Working in tight areas, or under equipment when necessary.
- Testing of electrical circuits while trouble shooting equipment.
- Handling of various lubricants and oils.
- Heavy lifting and overhead working on occasion. Position may push and pull up to 200 pounds on wheels and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Position requires continuous visual demand 75% - 100% of the time.
- Operating air tools and grinders.
- Mig and gas welding experience. Stick welding helpful.
- PLC knowledge helpful
- Fluent on computer technology and equipment, DOS knowledge helpful.
- Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment and its use.
- 3 phase electrical experience.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Forklift experience.
- Work well independently with little supervision.
- Be well organized and efficient.
- Safety oriented.
- Ability to speak, read, and write the English language fluently.
Apply Today for the Maintenance position!
We look forward to meeting you!