Production Coordinator / Project Coordinator
Do you have experience project coordinator or Scheduling experience? We have a position for you!
Project Coordinator Details:
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 / hour D.O.E
Shift: Monday - Saturday (Right now Saturdays are mandatory) 6am - 4:30PM
Location: Fife, Wa
Job Description: As a Project Coordinator or schedule you will be working with production manager to understand and schedule employees for the entire warehouse. You will coordinate and interact with appropriate personnel for updating and maintaining the schedule / roster. Help with the on-boarding schedule and training schedules, in addition to providing the appropriate documentation and support to the production team on a daily basis.
Essential functions of Project Coordinator:
- Work with production manager to schedule associates on a daily basis while maintaining schedules, headcount, absenteeism, and production requirements.
- Generate the production manning schedule for production manager and leads
- Work with Program manager on developing a tracking system for on-boarding of new employees
- Track and report on employee training
- Track new employees through on-boarding process
- Generate reports via Excel
- Track and maintain weekly reviews
- Assist HR manager on additional tasks as needed
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Required for Production Coordinator position
- 2+ years experience in Office Administration or Production Coordination, or Scheduling.
If interested in the project coordinator positions, please contact Elizabeth Farmer at 253-293-8163