ResourceMFG of Lewisburg, TN is currently recruiting for Walker Die Casting. If you are looking for a full-time position with a reputable and stable company, NO layoff and all the On-Job Training that you could ask for, Walker Die Casting is your place! We are currently recruiting for 2nd and 3rd shifts at this time.
Walker Die Casting does hire in within 6 months with good attendance and performance. In addition to all the On the Job Training Walker can provide you, Resource MFG is now offering FREE online certification classes in many different areas to better your skills for all employees!
Full Time Positions are yours for the taking! Apply online at resourcemfg.com and come see us TODAY!
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to use required personal protective safety equipment and follow safety rules.
- Ability to read and understand operating procedures relative to job being performed.
- Ability to gain knowledge of the trimming operation and recognize visual casting/trim defects.
- Able to operate machinery (trim press, hoists, leak tester, and relieve die cast operators for brief periods of time).
- Able to pack castings in dunnage or pallets per casting work instructions.
- Complete appropriate production paperwork such as: attach tickets, tags, etc. to dunnage or pallets.
- MUST Communicate any casting discrepancies with the casting to Supervisor or Lead.
- Must be able to complete any handwork (filing, grinding, sanding) per casting work instructions
- Must be able to keep work area clean and free of debris and all other duties assigned by Supervisor.