**PUT YOUR ALUMINUM WELDING SKILLS USING MIG AND TIG TO IMMEDIATE USE WITH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN CANTON**
TITLE: Aluminum Welder
Shift: 1st from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Rate: $14.00 to $18.00 DOE
Job Description: Weld aluminum and structural parts per print, customer, and quality requirements.
Responsibilities to include:
* Must be knowledgeable in MIG and TIG welding
* Weld longitudinal, circumferential seams, and various other joints, etc.
* Weld in all directions
* Blueprint reading and standards (supervisor will provide on the job training. * Certified in welding aluminum is preferred.
* Make fixtures as required to make job more efficient.
* Do fit ups
* Metal finishing is required
* Assist other departments as needed.
Resume reflecting experience
High School Diploma or GED for temp to hire positions
Should have own hood
Ability to read and understand prints
Ability to read weld symbols
Must have excellent attendance history
Will be required to take on-site welding
Use the link below and complete the application