Summary: Team player with an eye for quality. Flexible approach towards work hours and overtime. Occasional weekend hours will be required to meet workload requirements. Responsible for performing grinding duties, maintain grinding lathes, Time-savers and organizes work functions relating to grinding. Responsible for quality and productivity for grinding operations. Basic knowledge of metal finishing, grinding procedures and work flow is necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Can include at a minimum the following; other duties may be assigned by the Production Manager.
• Grind, sand, clean objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools, power tools and time-saver.
• Ensure products meet client requirements and specifications.
• Report to the supervisor periodically on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks and work processes, and individual and team training needs.
• Helping with training and development.
• Ability to influence & train others.
• Knowledge of metal finishing and polishing (5 years)
• Experience in working in a manufacturing/plant environment
• Ability to follow procedures and instructions per ISO requirements
• Good written & verbal skills; Bilingual is a plus
• Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.