Amada coma/ PEGA TURRET punch machine and PIRANHA Press Machine 3-5 years experience in full setup and operation of turret punch required. 1st shift position
piranha press brake.
- set up turret in press with punch and die with proper clearance for material thickness.
- According to prints, shim or adjust for correct depth as required.
- position work holder clamps in proper location according to blueprint.
- check product for 100% quality.
- Install, remove and sharpen tools as required.
- review prints, setups and inspection sheets use calipers, micrometers to ensure part quality.
- monitor the operation of the turret punch and brake press
- Must be familiar with various Amada models of turret punches mainly PEGA & Coma models.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Have an understanding of CNC Turret punch programming.
- Press Brake Machine: 1 year (Preferred)
- Turret Punch Press: 3 years (Preferred)