Inventory Control Clerk needed for a Maryville manufacturing company help maintain spare parts and plant supply inventory.
Monday-Friday 3:00PM-11:30PM with possible overtime.
- Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical duties to receive, store, and issue equipment and materials.
- Physically handle / unpack inventory, restock shelves/bins, empty recycle bins.
- Frequently receive (data entry) and sort incoming parts and supplies.
- Routinely (daily/wkly) Conduct physical inventory counts and verify quantities to maintain proper stock levels.
- Frequently perform basic math functions with accuracy
- Frequently read/comprehend manufacturer communications, computerized inventories, labels, signs, symbols, lists, forms and packing slips.
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Coordinate / Process expedited delivery with suppliers and/or Purchasing.
- Coordinate Prepare / Package repair and return parts to destination.
- Track orders and interface with purchasing/suppliers to resolve purchase order issues (open orders, delays, urgent orders, etc.)
- Frequently discusses and co-ordinate tasks with coworkers.
- Frequently finds missing parts and supplies by reconciliation.
- Devise safe and creative solutions when sorting /stocking parts.
- Will occasionally build / modify storage cabinets and shelving.
- Must use ladder/steps to access inventory
- Must use packaging tools, floor jacks, basic hand tools
- Ability to frequently perform basic math functions with accuracy
- Must be able to use and understand measuring devices. (Rulers, Micrometers, Tape measures etc)
- Basic typing skills and data entry skills
- Computer: Intermediate Computer skills with the ability to learn new applications quickly
- Computer: Ability to navigate e-mail, windows7, MS Office (Excel, Access, Word) confidently
- Computer: Ability to create Excel spreadsheets
- Computer: Ability to cross-reference / extract data from multiple sources
- Ability to interact professionally with people
- MUST be detailed-oriented
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize duties by importance
- Must be a self-learner and self-motivator
- Ability to multi-task and perform all duties with accuracy and quality