Experienced Machine Operators needed immediately for large media manufacturer in South Charlotte. Review positions below and requirements and submit resume to
email@example.com and call 980-613-4866 and reference this job number.
Shifts: various openings on all shifts.
Printing Operator (Train on 1st - work Nights)
- -Previous experience in Offset printing preferred but not required.
- Operate the Printing Equipment by properly installing the provided screens and setting up the equipment properly and efficiently, resulting in a quality product.
- Maintain up to 2 - 3 machines at one time
- Record production data via computer and paper logs
Replication Operator (7am - 7pm rotating days of week)
- Operate Molding Machines
- Install tooling and setting up equipment and making simple adjustments
- Maintaining up to 2-3 machines at one time
Electroforming Operator (1st M-F 7am - 3p or 1st Tue - Fr 7am - 5pm)
- Read procedures for selecting and mixing chemicals
- Check PH of baths, mix chemicals accordingly to enssure proper chemical solutions
- Perform quality testing
- Maintain a log of chemistry requirements
- Punching, polishing and grinding stampers according to specified measurements
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must know color
- Be able to work 1st or 3rd shift
- Knowledge of the CD/DVD or printing industry
Specific skill, knowledge, and abilities required:
- Reading & writing, basic math, mechanical aptitude, and able to follow instructions.