Position: Warehouse Associate
Love riding UTV’s? Does the sound of an engine bring you joy? We are the employer for you. We specialize in the assembly, warehousing, and distribution of power sport vehicles. We are a family run organization who has been in business for 30 years.
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Hours: 2nd shift 2:30 pm-11:00 pm (Monday-Friday) with OT possible on Saturdays
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This position entails assembling, loading and unloading recreational vehicles in a non-climate controlled warehouse. Close attention to detail and care with our customer's vehicles is vital. This is a full-time position with possible overtime. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast pace environment and possess a proven ability to adapt to changing conditions.
Daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Assemble recreational vehicles according to manufacturer specifications
• Read and Execute the Load Plan
• Ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage, and load and unload trailers
• Basic use of hand held scanners
• Manually move units and material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
• Secure units with strapping to prevent unit damage or shifting in transit
• Stage units and materials for counting and inspection; ensures shipping reports accurately report units and material shipped.
Basic hand tool utilization
Attention to detail
Warehouse experience required
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.