We are looking to hire a Service Technician for a local Battle Creek company. This position is responsible for providing field service support and consultation to ROSLER customers. This role will install and start-up new equipment, and rebuild and commission existing equipment in a safe, efficient, and timely manner. The position will advise and provide the best technical solutions to solve customer issues.
This is a Direct Hire position, and would be starting at 18.00/hour.
Shift Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Must be willing to travel
Must be mechanically inclined.
• Ability to deliver technical solutions to customers with a high degree of professionalism.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills of mechanical systems.
• Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to think through designs completely.
• Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and schematics, and do redlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and customer relations skills.
• Familiarity with machine shop equipment; ability to use most hand tools.
• Must be a self-starter, team player, work well with others, and have a positive attitude.
• Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines; ability to work under pressure.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Must have a Chauffeurs license, medical card, and the ability to obtain a Passport.
• Must have the flexibility to travel up 80% of the time.
While employed through ResourceMFG, you would qualify for health benefits, dental, vision, and discounts with Verizon and At&t. You would also be eligible to do online courses completely free once you work 80 hours.
Education & Experience
• Associate’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, or other related skills trade discipline is required.
• Minimum of 2-years of experience in a mechanical/technical role.
• Experience with evaluating and servicing electrical distribution or control system