IMMEDIATE NEED! East Austin Manufacturer Has Immediate Need for a Full-Time CNC Operator Full time
Temp-to-hire 2nd shift, 3:30pm to 2am, Monday through Thursday
Pay rate: $18 per hour
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for daily set up of a Haas CNC Mill to produce components that meet strict dimensional tolerances (if candidate has little to no set up experience, will be trained).
Based on experience, learn to use tooling and machine program to maintain tolerances. Review and interpret drawings/prints and technical specifications. Record production using database system.
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing of metal components, including the use of calipers and micrometers
• Must have training or experience operating a CNC machine—no exceptions
• Need 6 months plus experience
• High School Diploma/GED or Technical education preferred
• Experience using ERP or MRP systems
• Setup experience