Receiving and Returns Team Lead
ResourceMFG is NOW HIRING
Receiving/ Returns Team Lead Needed
Mon-Fri 8:00am -5pm. $13.00 per hour
- Effectively monitors flow of goods and implements First-in First out (FIFO)
- Maintains high standards of customer service by addressing and resolving issues.
- Employee and Process training
- Monitor’s Production
- Production Reporting
- Documents employee performance and provides regular constructive feedback to employees.
- Ensure compliance with established safety policies and other regulatory procedures.
- Ensure receiving processes are completed within designated timelines,
- Monitor employee error rate and ensure proper distribution of ISO documents and training.
- Ensure employees are cross-trained in all aspects of receiving.
- Leads by example
- Positive Attitude
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED;
- Knowledge of receiving to allow individual to conduct process quality assessments;
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment;
- Detail oriented;
- Possess effective communication skills, organizational skills and leadership ability.
- Ability to see, and speak, hear, write, and understand English.
- Able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly
- Capable of standing, stooping, bending, and walking for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs