Has your Career been on a BRAKE?
ResourceMFG is Hiring CNC Machinists and Friction Employees for a Local Brake and Friction company.
Attendance and Referral Bonus Available
- $13.50 to $15.00 based off experience
- Must train 4-8 weeks on 1st shift
- 2nd shift is Monday thru Friday 3pm-11pm
- 3rd shift is Monday thru Friday 11pm-7am
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit/ Paycard
- Excellent benefits
- Discounts available for Verizon and AT&T customers
- Free credited online courses after 80 hours worked
- Operates equipment that requires specialized training due to mechanical or technical skills that must be learned. May require significant operator interaction to perform setups, monitor equipment and make decisions that require complex machine adjustments.
- Meet all requirements of a GMO.
- Obtain all required licenses or certifications specified in the training guides.
- Strong computer skills
- Able to operate/run all equipment, while ensuring quality, safety and production standards are accomplished.
- Ensure satisfactory work is produced.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of entire job area.
- Maintain daily communication with direct supervisor/lead and other shifts
- Comply with all documentation of quality inspection sheets.
- Generally, perform all other duties as assigned.
- Promote CBF policies, practices, guidelines, and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Strong attention to detailed paperwork/routers.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and follow instructions.