We are looking for an Assembler to perform electrical, electronic, mechanical and optical assembly, paying $14 - $17 Depending on Experience. Start time can be between 5am to 8am depending on what works with your schedule. This position is through the end of the year.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Utilize standard assembly aids as identified on work instructions, clean, assemble and install mechanical and optical and electrical/electronic assemblies.
• Install wiring harnesses following schematics.
• Identify components by standard RETMA color and numerical coding.
• Solder thru-hole components to IPC-610 standards and harness and wire assemblies to IPC-620 standards.
• Perform routine material handling activities and provides inventory cycle count information.
• Identify, segregate, and provide disposition recommendations for non-conforming material.
• Understand and meet quality system requirements.
• Maintain quality documents to ensure process flow and process control.
• Follow policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Six months of related experience in a manufacturing environment is required
• Ability to use general manufacturing assembly tools, soldering irons, multi-meters and continuity testers.
• Able to read and follow written, graphic and pictorial work instructions.
• Must be computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office suite.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds, several times per day.
Apply on line at www.resourcemfg.com and call/text us to schedule an appointment at 303-772-7202