Local Manufacturing Company is seeking TIG Welders with High Skill levels.
- Will work primarily with Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Must be computer literate.
- Two years of TIG Welding Experience is required.
- Openings on 1st and 2nd shifts.
- These are Temporary to Permanent Opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay Checks! Every Friday is Pay Day
- Free Online courses through Penn Foster for in-demand skills for today's Job Market.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available.
- Check out our Website to read about our Referral Bonus program.
$15.00 to $20.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Must have at least Two Years of Working Experience as a TIG Welder.
- Applicants will need to pass a TIG Welding text.
- Must be able to stand for 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without restrictions.