CNC Machinist/Setup - 2nd Shift
Local Manufacturing Company is seeking a CNC Machinist for 2nd shift.
- Will load, unload, parts, and inspect finished parts.
- Should be familiar with Mazak, Daewoo Horizontal Machining Centers, Fadal and Haas Vertical Machining Centers, Mazak and Puma CNC Lathes.
- Will be turning, boring, drilling, tapping, thread-milling, profiling and contouring.
- Will make adjustments to the machine to control speed, feed, and adjustments to compensate for tool wear.
- Perform daily maintenance and preventative maintenance.
$18.00 to $23.00 per hour to start. This is a temporary to permanent position
- High School Education with Vo-Tech or Technical School background or equivalent, with at least 7 years of machining experience is required.
- Journeyperson or NIMS papers preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and safely carry up to 40 pounds.
- May be required to work up to 10 overtime hours per week.