Does your Career need a REBOOT?
ELECTRONICS REPAIR TECHNICIANS NEEDED
$12.00-14.00 per hour (Based on Experience)
Experience is a plus but not required. Our technicians are responsible for quickly and accurately diagnosing and repairing problems with customer devices or recommending technical solutions as needed. They identify and take advantage of opportunities to improve the process of assessing, testing, and repairing these devices.
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Weekly pay
- Sign-On Bonus – Once Converted
- Referral Bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Discounts available for Verizon and AT&T customers
- Free credited online courses after 80 hours worked
- Temperature controlled and clean work environment
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic products.
- Adhere to procedures and work instructions, achieve hourly production rates and minimum quality standards as defined in the Quality Objectives.
- Understand and follow the production flow process, continuous development of knowledge relating to product type and model identification.
- Adhere to company policies and required attendance guidelines, follow all safety requirements.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace and inform Supervisor or Team Leader of recurring issues.
- Other duties as requested by Supervisor/Team Leader.