A local metal fabrication company is looking for a Welder. This person will mainly Tack Weld.
• Prefers at least 3 months of manufacturing welding experience.
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds on a daily basis.
• Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Able to multi-task and be flexible to cross train.
• Able to work any overtime required.
1st shift 5a-3:30p Monday-Thursday with frequent overtime required
$12/hr temp wage- $14/hr top out
At 30, 60, 90 days, you will be evaluated. If you meet the standards, you will be paid out $100 each period for 3 months.
Refer a friend that works 80 hours, you will receive $80
Free Online College Courses:
Once you become an employee and complete 80 work hours, you will be eligible for FREE online college course through Penn Foster!