A foam and fiberglass fabricator is need of an associate to work on the Production floor and in the Shipping Department.
• Prefers at least 3 months of manufacturing experience.
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds on a daily basis.
• Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Able to multi-task and be flexible to cross train.
• Able to work any overtime required.
Production: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday $10/hr
Shipping: 1st shift 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday $10/hr
At 30, 60, 90 days, you will be evaluated. If you meet the standards, you will be paid out $100 each period for 3 months.
Refer a friend that works 80 hours, you will receive $80.
Free Online College Courses:
Once you become an employee and complete 80 work hours, you will be eligible for FREE online college course through Penn Foster!