Permanent Hire Positions with Benefits and 401k after 30 days!
- 3pm-11:30pm - $14.21
- 11pm-7:30am - $14.31
- Manufacturing Environment
- 1-3 months experience preferred
Job Title: Assembly Producer
SUMMARY The Assembly Producer will operate a press or assemble parts to form complete units or sub assemblies at a press, filling machine, or conveyor line. Position is responsible for both accurately and thoroughly completing and maintaining all daily paperwork associated with the assembly process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Ability to rotate and attain proficiency at a number of various work stations.
- Ability to read gauges and record findings.
- Ability to measure sizes of parts in millimeters.
- Ability to use a computer, especially SAP, OEE and label programs.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high quality orientation.
- Move product, material, and/or equipment to and from designated areas.
- Maintain clean, organized, safe working environment with equipment and materials located in proper locations in accordance with 5S standards inside and outside of facility.
- Safely and efficiently operate all machinery.
- Ability to work all designated shifts.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- 1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training preferred.
Must be fluent in English