CROWN CORK & SEAL The leader in metal packaging technology with operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people.
As an ELECTRICIAN You will:
• Troubleshoot problems in programmable controllers.
• Replace inoperable sections of PLC's (Programmable Logic Controller) Allen Bradley, Siemens, Sencon, Midicon.
• Install, maintain, or repair equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of electrical energy in a manufacturing environment.
• Locate and diagnose trouble in electrical systems or equipment working from blue prints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications.
• Work standard computations related to load requirements of wiring/and or electrical equipment.
• Uses a variety of electrician's tools including measuring and testing instruments.
• Follow standard operating and safety procedures.
• Keeps Production Supervisor/Manager informed of operational status of equipment
• Keeps work area safe, clean, and organized
• Maintain good attendance
• Knowledge of electrical code
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience such as formal PLC training
• 5+ years of industrial electrical experience
• Ability to read blueprints and troubleshoot electrical system and PLC
• 1+ year of PLC experience
• Ability to lift and move 50lb
• Have specific vision abilities such as: close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.