Resource MFG has opening for a CNC Programmer/Machinist position, especially focused in the latest version of Mastercam, skilled with Mills and Lathes and able to read blueprints.
Temp to Hire starting at $25.00-$30.00 (DOE)
The perfect candidate for this position would have CNC Programmer/Machinist, CNC Mills & lathes. Regular Set-ups and operations and maintenance of the machine is also expected.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Program new parts, using best practices.
- Run and “prove” new programs.
- Document parts run on CNCs.
- Creates and maintains tool list for CNCs.
- MasterCam Programming knowledge (example Master CAM x6, x7 x9 and the currentversion, SolidWorks AutoCAD, SurfCAM, VectorCAM, etc)
- Used solid models to program in MasterCAM previous exposure
- Reduces number of tools used, reprogramming as necessary.
- Other exposures but not required:
- Able to provide engineering support to shop to correct issues with production runs, & update programs.
- Create set up & work instructions for new jobs as well as required FDA documentation.
- Design and cutting/milling of fixtures, aluminum castings, titanium medical implant devices.
- Process Improvement of legacy programs- developed faster, more efficient processes to reduce cycle time.
- Seek ECOs to simplify processes.
- Strive to eliminate waste from processes.
2 + years and up of MasterCam Experience!
5 years as a CNC Programmer experience
Must also have:
- High school diploma or CNC machinist certification or CNC Programmer certification.
- 5 or more years CNC Programming experience
- 2+ years CNC Mastercam experience
- CNC machining experience with willingness to attend and successfully complete a certified CAD/CAM training program designed for the current CAD/CAM package.
About job opportunity:
- Temp to Hire position
- Great opportunity to build a career
- Easy hiring process
- Please send resume to qualify