Our client located in Parker is seeking Medical assembly associates!!!!
- Medical supply assembly
- Training is conducted by a certified Trainer to provide supervision involving detailed instructions and constant checking on work performance
- Meet expectations for each job functions
- Participate as a respectful member of the team to improve customer focused quality and department productivity
- Understand Good Documentation Practices
Shift - Monday-Thursday 1st & 2nd shift available!
Pay - $12.85/hr + $150 Attendance Bonus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Little or no knowledge of the job
- Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job
- Good manual dexterity
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and team skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Punctuality a must
- Good or correctable vision
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Able to perform repetitive movements
Apply today for immediate consideration or text us for more info at 303-534-1316!