CROWN CORK & SEAL The leader in metal packaging technology with operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people.
PRINTER MAINTAINER/MECHANIC (LITHO)
• Ensure all safety equipment, guards, and devices are in place, and follow safe work procedures and safety rules.
• Verifies proper setup of printer equipment
• Inspects printers for quality defects in the manufacturing process.
• Performs label design changeover setups.
• Performs preventative maintenance and assignments.
• Performs hourly quality control checks to ensure printer and related equipment is within specifications.
• Audits printer applications to ensure SOP specifications are met.
• Analyze spoilage, record causes and take corrective actions where applicable.
• Monitors equipment or processes and reports all problems to supervisor.
• Follows all SOP operating procedures.
• Keeps area safe, clean and organized
• Performs other related duties as required
• High School diploma or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of production experience including
• 1+ year of mechanical experience
• Ability to troubleshoot mechanical equipment in production environment; hands-on; strong attention to detail.