We are seeking talented individuals with a strong work ethic to be part of our team in Smyrna. We have opportunities for Fabricators who enjoy working with their hands and power tools.
- Medical Benefits
- Referral Bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Safety incentive program
- Company sponsored employee appreciation programs
- $100 Referral Bonuses
- Free College Courses Available to all our working Associates
- Great pay
- Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Solid work record of safety, job performance and attendance.
- Good understanding of blue prints/schematics and wiring experience.
- Experience in reading drawings and working with electrical equipment.
- Experience using various tools including manual/electric/pneumatic tools, fork truck (including stand-up), jib crane, templates/fixtures, hand carts, measuring devices and prescribed safety equipment.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, squat, reach to or below shoulder level, lift, carry, push, pull, and use hands to handle and feel.
- Ability to climb and reach above shoulder level.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to push/pull up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to push/pull greater than 40 pounds with assistance.