Questions? 1-877-404-8449

Inventory Control

Tacoma, WA

Apply Now

Description

 Inventory Control Specialist :: Apply TODAY!!!

We are looking for Inventory Control Specialists in the Fife, Wa. area! Are you an inventory control specialist looking for an opportunity to grow? We are LOOKING for you!

Inventory Control Specialist Details:

Pay: $17.00/hour

Shift: Monday - Friday (Occasional weekends if needed) 7am - 3:30PM

Location: Fife, Wa.

Details: As an inventory control specialist you will be helping compare inventories to office records, receive records such as sales, orders, production records, or purchase invoices using a computer to obtain current inventory. In addition, as an inventory control specialist you will also verify clerical computations against the physical count of stock and adjust errors. Inventory Specialist will also investigate or report reasons for discrepancies, generate reports such as balances or shortages. 

The inventory control specialist will do 80% of their work in the warehouse on the production floor, and the other 20% will be done in an office setting. 

 

 

Job Requirements

Inventory Control Specialist Requirements: 

  • Monday - Friday 7am - 330PM (Flexibility is a plus!)
  • Ability to lift up to 50lbs
  • Ability to work in a freezer environment (0 degrees)
  • Attention to detail
  • RF scan gun experience a plus
  • Computer Skills (Microsoft office) 
  • 80 % in warehouse / 20% in office
  • High School Diploma or GED Required
  • 1+ years experience in similar field required
  • Excel Experience Required (Advanced Preferred) - 3+ years experience using Excel 

APPLY TODAY!!! We look forward to meeting you!

 

 

Apply Now
Offline, leave a message
X
 
Thank you!
 

 
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.

An error was encountered and your message was not submitted. Please try again later.
Chat is Currently Offline,
Please leave a message.