Metal Stamping Tool & Die Maker
Leading metal stamping company hiring an experienced Tool & Die Maker/Repairer for a very busy, metal stamping, production environment.
Requires a minimum of 4-5 years in metal stamping.
Hours:2nd shift 4:30pm-12:00am
Pay: Based on experience $16 - $23 DOE
- Knowledge in use of all Machine Tools, and Measuring Instruments. Machining of new parts, repair of used parts to original specifications.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Maintains die maintenance records as required.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to work overtime as required, to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start o the shift.
Convenient to Pineville, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, South Charlotte - I-77 and I-485
- Weekly Pay Check
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Lean Manufacturing and 5S Environment
- Growth and Long Term Career Opportunities
- Great environment in South Charlotte - convenient to Fort Mill, Matthews and Gastonia
- Great boss!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Accredited Machinist School graduate (Journeyman certification), and/or 5+ years of machining experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Stamping die experience preferred.
- Journeyman Machinist or any other accredited certifications. Not required if experience applies.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and management regarding work and safety issues.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Has broad knowledge of shop mathematics, and materials.
- Must know GD & T
- Some PC skills helpful, but not required. Reasoning